Witchcraft by Lunamoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchcraft by Lunamoon

A place where witches and pagans alike can come and share their paths in a warm and friendly enviroment

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to witchcraft by lunamoon, we are a new forum and still building our info, please feel free to join us and be part of our community
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» 5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~
5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:44 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» The Sabbats~
5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:40 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Things to consider when casting spells~
5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:30 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Days of the week and casting spells
5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:20 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Herbs of the Moon ~
5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 1:31 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Healing Herbs ~
5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 1:21 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Herbs of protection ~
5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2023 8:33 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» The Witches Bell~
5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2022 6:38 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» The Witches Boline
5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2022 6:35 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:06 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Moon phase
flying witch

5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~ Broom-12
cauldron

5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~ Cauldr10
witchy

Free Graphics
penty

5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~ Purple10

5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin/Lunamoon
Admin

5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~ Empty
PostSubject: 5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~   5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:44 pm

MINT GREEN TEA
Drinking mint green tea can greatly improve both your mood and physical health. Research has proven that the L-theanine found in green tea can inhibit certain viruses like the flu, lower blood pressure, decrease the risk of diabetes, improve brain function, promote fat burning, AND reduce anxiety. Combined with mint, green tea also acts as a natural cure for cold symptoms and indigestion. You can say that green tea is the healthiest drink you can whip up in your kitchen!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MINT GREEN TEA RECIPE

Ingredients

1 tablespoon green tea leaves
1 large handful fresh mint leaves, washed
1/2 liter boiling water
3 - 4 tablespoons sugar

Method

1. Boil 1 liter of water in a teapot or cauldron.
2. Swirl the boiling water (1/4 cup) discard the water.
3. Add in the green tea. Pour a few tablespoons of boiling water over the leaves until the leaves are soaked. Swirl the pot to rinse the leaves and discard the water.
4. Put in the mint leaves and sugar. Fill the teapot or cauldron with 1/2 liters of boiling water. Steep for 5 more minutes.
5. Stir slowly and serve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALOE VERA TEA
Aloe vera is very famous for the health benefits it gives when you apply it on your skin. It heals burns, wounds, and reduces fever. Ancient Egyptians even used it as a beauty ointment!

But did you know that aloe vera also packs a lot of nutrients that bolsters your immune system? It also helps with lowering blood sugar levels and cholesterol, and as well as getting rid of constipation and parasites inside the body.

ALOE VERA TEA RECIPE

Ingredients

1 cup hot water
1 tea bag (tea of your choice)
1 teaspoon fresh aloe vera gel
1 teaspoon honey (or more)

Method

1. Put 1 cup of hot water into a small pitcher or cauldron.
2. Steep 1 tea bag of your choice for 2 - 3 minutes.
3. Remove the tea bag from the pitcher.
4. Add 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel to the tea.
5. Add 1 teaspoon of honey (or more, according to taste).
6. Stir and serve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GINGER TEA
Another strong contender for the healthiest drink is ginger tea. Ginger root is known to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which are great for reducing fever and flushing out harmful body chemicals. You can also use ginger for indigestion, sore throats, coughs, colds, motion sickness, and nausea!

GINGER TEA RECIPE

Ingredients

1 - 2 slices of ginger root
1 cup boiling water
honey (optional)

Method

1. Place the ginger root slices in a mug.
2. Add boiling water and let it steep for 5-10 minutes.
3. Add honey to taste.
4. Serve hot and enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LEMON AND PEPPER TEA
Right off the bat, lemon's greatest strength is its high Vitamin C content. With long term use, lemon can aid in easing high blood pressure, weight loss, and prevention of kidney stones. It's a great immunity booster!

The humble black pepper has earned its reputation as the "king of spices" because of all the health benefits you can get. It boosts metabolism, improves digestion, relieves colds and cough, and treats skin problems.

LEMON AND PEPPER TEA RECIPE

Ingredients

Water
6 pieces black pepper (crushed)
6 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons lemon juice

Method

1. Heat water in a teapot or cauldron for 1 minute.
2. Add crushed pepper.
3. Add sugar and mix. Let it boil for 8 minutes.
4. Pour the mixture in a cup.
5. Add fresh lemon juice.
6. Serve hot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CINNAMON TEA
Cinnamon, a favorite spice among coffee and dessert lovers, also packs a punch when it comes to health advantages! It's one of the most powerful antioxidants, as well as an effective blood sugar regulator. It strengthens the immune system and can help in improving brain power.

CINNAMON TEA RECIPE

Ingredients

1 1/2 cup water
3 - 4 cinnamon sticks
Sugar or honey (optional)

Method

1. Boil the water and the cinnamon sticks in a teapot or cauldron for 5 minutes.
2. Let it steep for 10 minutes.
3. Add sugar or honey to taste.
4. Enjoy while it's still hot!

Information sourced from: Moonlight Shop

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://lunamoon09.forumotion.com

5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witchcraft by Lunamoon :: Witches well being :: Witches well being-
Jump to: