Witchcraft by Lunamoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchcraft by Lunamoon

A place where witches and pagans alike can come and share their paths in a warm and friendly enviroment

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to witchcraft by lunamoon, we are a new forum and still building our info, please feel free to join us and be part of our community
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» 5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~
Chamomile flower ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:44 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» The Sabbats~
Chamomile flower ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:40 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Things to consider when casting spells~
Chamomile flower ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:30 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Days of the week and casting spells
Chamomile flower ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:20 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Herbs of the Moon ~
Chamomile flower ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 1:31 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Healing Herbs ~
Chamomile flower ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 1:21 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Herbs of protection ~
Chamomile flower ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2023 8:33 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» The Witches Bell~
Chamomile flower ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2022 6:38 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» The Witches Boline
Chamomile flower ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2022 6:35 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:06 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Moon phase
flying witch

Chamomile flower ~ Broom-12
cauldron

Chamomile flower ~ Cauldr10
witchy

Free Graphics
penty

Chamomile flower ~ Purple10

Chamomile flower ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin/Lunamoon
Admin

Chamomile flower ~ Empty
PostSubject: Chamomile flower ~   Chamomile flower ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2022 8:23 pm

Chamomile~

Magical Attributes~
Chamomile is associated with the sun, (Sometimes the Moon, occasionally Venus, rarely Mercury) Leo and the element of water.

It helps cleanse and invigorate the throat chakra (5th).

It is associated with various Sun Gods, including Ra, Cernunnos, Lugh and others.

It is used in spells for money, peace, love, tranquility, and purification.

An infusion used to wash thresholds (doors and windows) will help keep unwanted energies or entities from passing through. Sprinkle powdered chamomile flowers around your self or home to remove spells cast against you and to prevent fires and lightning strikes. You may also use herbal water if you prefer.

Use it in a ritual bath before performing spells for any of these purposes. Just a simple chamomile bath while visualizing will increase your attractiveness to the opposite sex. Also, use it in a bath as part of a spell to release a loved one, or to release feelings of pain, loss or anger.

Washing your hands in chamomile water before gambling will increase your luck.

Add to sachets for luck or money. Or place pressed chamomile flowers in your wallet to attract money to it.

Use in meditation incense.

Household Use~
Chamomile added to the bath is very relaxing. It is especially good for fretful babies.

Chamomile tea is an excellent rinse for brightening blonde hair.

The dried flowers are excellent in potpourri.

Infuse chamomile flowers in milk for a soothing skin cleanser that both fights acne and moisturizes. Use within one week.

Chamomile planted near sick or delicate plants will help them return to or maintain their health.

Water young plants with chamomile tea to prevent “damping off”.

Healing Attributes~
German chamomile is most often used in healing in the US, but Roman chamomile works as well.

It relaxes the body and mind and promotes a good night’s sleep. It’s safe enough to use for children. Also for teething stress and colic. Scientific studies have shown that it acts like leading anti-anxiety medications, check with your doctor if you plan to use it this way. For nerves and insomnia, drink warm at bedtime. It can be mixed with warm milk and honey.

It is also a gentle muscle relaxant, anti-spasmodic, and anti-inflammatory. It can be used, especially in combination with similar herbs, to soothe problems associated with muscle cramps and spasms. Especially useful for menstrual cramps. Drink two or three cups of tea per day.

It aids in digestion and soothes gastric complaints and colitis including irritable bowel problems. It also safely relieves morning sickness and restlessness that comes with pregnancy. For stomach problems, including gastritis, colitis and morning sickness, drink a cup of tea an empty stomach first thing in the morning hot or cold.

When used topically, it speeds the healing of cuts, scrapes, blisters and burns. It is also helpful for rashes, eczema and other skin inflammation. Add it to a salve, rinse the affected area with chamomile tea, or add a few drops of essential oil to bathwater.

Do not use ointments for burns, use compresses or light lotions instead. Oils hold in body heat and don’t let the burns heal.

A chamomile tea bag makes a good compress. Chill or use warm.

Eye inflammations can be treated by placing a cool compress soaked in chamomile tea over the eyes.

Chamomile mouthwash helps keep gums healthy and soothes mouth inflammations.

Chamomile Tea- 2 teaspoons German Chamomile flowers to 1 mug of boiling water. Cover and steep five minutes.

Chamomile may cause allergic reactions in those allergic to ragweed.

Chamomile should not be used by people who are already using blood thinners because some constituents may have anticoagulant action.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://lunamoon09.forumotion.com

Chamomile flower ~
Page 1 of 1