Witchcraft by Lunamoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchcraft by Lunamoon

A place where witches and pagans alike can come and share their paths in a warm and friendly enviroment

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to witchcraft by lunamoon, we are a new forum and still building our info, please feel free to join us and be part of our community
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» 5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~
Bay leaves in witchcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:44 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» The Sabbats~
Bay leaves in witchcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:40 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Things to consider when casting spells~
Bay leaves in witchcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:30 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Days of the week and casting spells
Bay leaves in witchcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:20 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Herbs of the Moon ~
Bay leaves in witchcraft I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 1:31 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Healing Herbs ~
Bay leaves in witchcraft I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 1:21 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Herbs of protection ~
Bay leaves in witchcraft I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2023 8:33 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» The Witches Bell~
Bay leaves in witchcraft I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2022 6:38 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» The Witches Boline
Bay leaves in witchcraft I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2022 6:35 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:06 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Moon phase
flying witch

Bay leaves in witchcraft Broom-12
cauldron

Bay leaves in witchcraft Cauldr10
witchy

Free Graphics
penty

Bay leaves in witchcraft Purple10

Bay leaves in witchcraft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin/Lunamoon
Admin

Bay leaves in witchcraft Empty
PostSubject: Bay leaves in witchcraft   Bay leaves in witchcraft I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2022 8:30 pm

Bay Leaves ~

Magical Attributes~
Laurel is sacred to Apollo and is an appropriate decoration for any altar to him. Its spicy fragrance and association with the sun make it appropriate for any festival of the sun.

Bay laurel is also associated with Aesclepius, Ceres, Zeus, Fides, Hermes and Cerridwen. It is considered masculine and is ruled by Leo, the sun and the element of fire.

Bay leaves can be used to asperge a space, object or person in preparation or as part of any ritual, a branch of many leaves may be used in a group situation.

Bay leaves may be added to any spell or potion designed to enhance psychic ability and is a great addition to a psychic dream pillow.

Healers may wear laurel wreaths during healing ceremonies and while treating the sick in order to increase the positive healing energy and protect against negative energy that may be hanging around the sick room. Bay leaf can also be burned in the sick room after the illness has passed to purify it and drive out any residual sickness vibes.

Bay leaf is exceptionally useful as a fumigant during banishing and exorcism rites, especially those involving poltergeists. Mixed with sandlewood, it is useful for breaking curses.

When you finally get rid of that roommate, ex-spouse or family member who you thought would never leave, sweep their footsteps out the door with a broom and then fumigate the house with bay to ensure they won’t return. Even if you aren’t really happy about them going, if you know it’s best for everyone, cleanse the home of their presence for closure.

Bay laurel may be carried to protect against any number of misfortunes and to bring luck in athletic competitions.

To ensure that you will see your lover again, and neither of you will be tempted to infidelity, go together to a bay laurel tree and pluck a leaf, break it in half and each keep one half.

It is said that if you write a wish on a dried bay leaf and burn it, your wish will come true.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://lunamoon09.forumotion.com

Bay leaves in witchcraft
Page 1 of 1