Witchcraft by Lunamoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchcraft by Lunamoon

A place where witches and pagans alike can come and share their paths in a warm and friendly enviroment

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to witchcraft by lunamoon, we are a new forum and still building our info, please feel free to join us and be part of our community
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» 5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~
Disposing of your spell. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:44 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» The Sabbats~
Disposing of your spell. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:40 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Things to consider when casting spells~
Disposing of your spell. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:30 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Days of the week and casting spells
Disposing of your spell. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:20 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Herbs of the Moon ~
Disposing of your spell. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 1:31 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Healing Herbs ~
Disposing of your spell. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 1:21 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Herbs of protection ~
Disposing of your spell. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2023 8:33 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» The Witches Bell~
Disposing of your spell. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2022 6:38 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» The Witches Boline
Disposing of your spell. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2022 6:35 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:06 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Moon phase
flying witch

Disposing of your spell. Broom-12
cauldron

Disposing of your spell. Cauldr10
witchy

Free Graphics
penty

Disposing of your spell. Purple10

Disposing of your spell.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin/Lunamoon
Admin

Disposing of your spell. Empty
PostSubject: Disposing of your spell.   Disposing of your spell. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2022 12:24 pm

Disposing of your spell ~

People often ask how to dispose of spells, charms, sachets and so on once they have fulfilled their purpose, or the magic is no longer required.

The first thing to do is to remember to give thanks to the Goddess and the God.

It is not enough to just accept he magic, you need to try and give something back too.

Perhaps plant a useful herb in your garden, or id you have space, a tree dedicated to the Gods.

Alternatively, spend some time working on the land or clearing rubbish from your local park.

After you have given something back, then its time to dispose of he sachet etc, open it and scatter all the enviromentally friendly parts to the winds.

Stones, crystals and charms, should be buried or cast into the sea or a stream.

The fabric of a sachet and any paper, perhaps with your intent written on it cn be burned or torn into shreds and buried.

Information sourced by the book:
Real witches kitchen by Kate West~
Back to top Go down
https://lunamoon09.forumotion.com

Disposing of your spell.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witchcraft by Lunamoon :: Spells and spellcrafting :: Spells and spellcrafting-
Jump to: