Witchcraft by Lunamoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchcraft by Lunamoon

A place where witches and pagans alike can come and share their paths in a warm and friendly enviroment

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to witchcraft by lunamoon, we are a new forum and still building our info, please feel free to join us and be part of our community
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» 5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~
Heather in witchcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:44 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» The Sabbats~
Heather in witchcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:40 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Things to consider when casting spells~
Heather in witchcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:30 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Days of the week and casting spells
Heather in witchcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:20 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Herbs of the Moon ~
Heather in witchcraft I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 1:31 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Healing Herbs ~
Heather in witchcraft I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 1:21 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Herbs of protection ~
Heather in witchcraft I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2023 8:33 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» The Witches Bell~
Heather in witchcraft I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2022 6:38 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» The Witches Boline
Heather in witchcraft I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2022 6:35 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:06 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Moon phase
flying witch

Heather in witchcraft Broom-12
cauldron

Heather in witchcraft Cauldr10
witchy

Free Graphics
penty

Heather in witchcraft Purple10

Heather in witchcraft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin/Lunamoon
Admin

Heather in witchcraft Empty
PostSubject: Heather in witchcraft   Heather in witchcraft I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2022 8:29 pm

Heather ~

Magical Attributes
Heather is feminine in nature and ruled by Venus and the element of water. It is also associated with Gemini and, accordingly, Mercury.

Heather can be used in spells relating to new beginnings and self-discovery, enhancing physical beauty and bringing a peaceful resolution to any conflict. It is also used at initiations.

Keeping heather about the house will attract friendly spirits and will bring peace to the household. Carrying heather will attract positive energies, general good luck and protect against rape and other violent assaults, making it useful for traveling sachets.

Burning heather together with fern will aid in magic designed to bring rain. The two plants can also be bundled together and used to sprinkle water on the ground for the same purpose.

Heather helps in summoning spirits and attracts faeries to the garden.

Heather is a good plant to use to make besoms and can be added to midsummer fires to ensure the fertility of the attendants.

Heather is said to be stained with the blood of war in Scotland, thus, white heather is the luckiest and the best for use in magic.

Heather should be part of a bridal bouquet or the decorations to ensure good luck to the couple and peace and cooperation in their household.

Healing Attributes
Heather is useful for ailments of the genitourinary systems, including stones, kidney and bladder infections, vaginal discharge, enlarged prostate, and menstrual and menopausal symptoms. It stimulates the flow of bile and urine, making it useful in cleansing and purifying teas.

It is also a soothing herb and is good for spasmodic complaints in any system, including stomach and intestinal cramping and spasmodic coughs. Its soothing nature also makes it good for nervousness and insomnia.

It can also be added to salves for gout and rheumatism and to soothing skin preparations.

Heather may raise blood pressure slightly, and should not be used by people with blood pressure issues.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
https://lunamoon09.forumotion.com

Heather in witchcraft
Page 1 of 1