Witchcraft by Lunamoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchcraft by Lunamoon

A place where witches and pagans alike can come and share their paths in a warm and friendly enviroment

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to witchcraft by lunamoon, we are a new forum and still building our info, please feel free to join us and be part of our community
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» 5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~
Are you born to be a witch? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:44 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» The Sabbats~
Are you born to be a witch? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:40 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Things to consider when casting spells~
Are you born to be a witch? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:30 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Days of the week and casting spells
Are you born to be a witch? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:20 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Herbs of the Moon ~
Are you born to be a witch? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 1:31 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Healing Herbs ~
Are you born to be a witch? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 1:21 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Herbs of protection ~
Are you born to be a witch? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2023 8:33 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» The Witches Bell~
Are you born to be a witch? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2022 6:38 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» The Witches Boline
Are you born to be a witch? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2022 6:35 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:06 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Moon phase
flying witch

Are you born to be a witch? Broom-12
cauldron

Are you born to be a witch? Cauldr10
witchy

Free Graphics
penty

Are you born to be a witch? Purple10

Are you born to be a witch?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin/Lunamoon
Admin

Are you born to be a witch? Empty
PostSubject: Are you born to be a witch?   Are you born to be a witch? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2022 4:55 pm

25 Signs You Were Born To Be a Witch~~~~~

You feel it. As you read the words above, you just knew the idea of being a witch resonates with you. It’s as if you suddenly tapped into the certain knowledge of who you really are.

The idea of being a witch causes you to feel as if you are reclaiming your heritage. It’s a connection back through the female line, way back to your ancestresses.

You have a strong, well developed intuition. You just know stuff.

You follow your gut feelings and they are rarely wrong.

You aren’t fazed by death. Those who have left their bodies are right here in spirit and have simply returned to be part of the whole, as we all are.

Your femininity isn’t defined by fashion and trivialities. It wells from you like an inner strength. It’s not pretty.

You know that your sexuality connects you to the cycles of the earth. Its raw power has an energy you can use. It’s nothing to be ashamed of.

You believe in magic and things you cannot see. Energy can be manipulated and used for good as well as bad. You feel energy pulse through and around you.

You can neatly determine the atmosphere of any place or gathering. In certain places you feel a connection as if you have been there before.

You have strong views and aren’t afraid to express them.

You are attracted to the bizarre and fascinated by people who are different.

You like to wear black, and prefer your clothes to be made of natural fabrics.

You like your food fresh, not processed. Processed food tastes dead.

You prefer silver and pewter to gold and platinum.

You are drawn to crystals, healing, herbs, Reiki, astrology and tarot.

You feel at home when in nature.

You understand that the deeds you do are returned to you, threefold. You believe in karmic law.

You are attuned to the seasons.

People like to tell you things, share secrets, worries and their inner thoughts.

You prefer cats to dogs – mostly. You like all animals generally, it’s just that you admire the couldn’t-care-less attitude of cats.

You like making connections between past and present. You feel that the past is embedded deeply in your being. You feel the pain endured by your ancestors keenly. In fact, you may even experience unexplained flashbacks – from previous lives.

You are observant. You notice signs and omens. You are able to immerse yourself in your own senses.

You love storms and wild weather. You want to go outside and lift your arms to the sky.

You are attuned to the phases of the Moon. The full moon fills your heart with love and replenishes your soul.

You are able to manifest what you want. You’re not sure how you do it, but you know when your magnetic power is working.

You believe that learning is a calling and you love to learn. All the time.

.....................................................................................

If you wish to learn more about being a witch, here are some suggestions where to begin.

The Wheel of the Year. Learn about the traditional witch sabbats and celebrations.

Moon phases. Witches are strongly in tune with the Moon. Learn about moon phases and how they can be used to your advantage.

Circle casting. Casting a circle is essential when performing ritual or magic. Learn about the quarters and the guardians.

Healing. Witches are natural healers – of both mind and body.

Delve into the healing modality that attracts you the most.

Energy. Energy underpins everything a witch does. Learn how to feel it.

Music. Explore the huge variety of witch-related music available.

Traditions. Learn about the different strands of witchcraft: traditional, Wicca, solitary, etc.

Extracts of information taken from:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://lunamoon09.forumotion.com

Are you born to be a witch?
Page 1 of 1