Witchcraft by Lunamoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchcraft by Lunamoon

A place where witches and pagans alike can come and share their paths in a warm and friendly enviroment

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to witchcraft by lunamoon, we are a new forum and still building our info, please feel free to join us and be part of our community
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» 5 Herbal teas to boost your immunity~
Habits and Practices of a Kitchen Witch~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:44 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» The Sabbats~
Habits and Practices of a Kitchen Witch~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:40 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Things to consider when casting spells~
Habits and Practices of a Kitchen Witch~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:30 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Days of the week and casting spells
Habits and Practices of a Kitchen Witch~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 12:20 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Herbs of the Moon ~
Habits and Practices of a Kitchen Witch~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 1:31 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Healing Herbs ~
Habits and Practices of a Kitchen Witch~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 1:21 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» Herbs of protection ~
Habits and Practices of a Kitchen Witch~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2023 8:33 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» The Witches Bell~
Habits and Practices of a Kitchen Witch~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2022 6:38 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

» The Witches Boline
Habits and Practices of a Kitchen Witch~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2022 6:35 pm by Admin/Lunamoon

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:06 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Moon phase
flying witch

Habits and Practices of a Kitchen Witch~ Broom-12
cauldron

Habits and Practices of a Kitchen Witch~ Cauldr10
witchy

Free Graphics
penty

Habits and Practices of a Kitchen Witch~ Purple10

Habits and Practices of a Kitchen Witch~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin/Lunamoon
Admin

Habits and Practices of a Kitchen Witch~ Empty
PostSubject: Habits and Practices of a Kitchen Witch~   Habits and Practices of a Kitchen Witch~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2022 5:03 pm

Habits and Practices of a Kitchen Witch~~~~~

After learning all there is to know about the Kitchen Witch way of life, the following are some routines, practices, and ceremonies that you may want to think about adopting into your day-to-day life as a kitchen witch.

Herbs should be blessed by chanting over them before they are sprinkled over a dish.

Create restorative and protective herbal oils and tonics by charging them with candles and using them for cleaning or polishing woodwork

Make an enchanted cup of tea. Making tea with focus and ceremony is what sets this drink apart from ordinary coffee or tea.

If someone has a small cut or bruise, run to the garden instead of the pharmacy. Make a poultice or a honey and basil salve.

When preparing it for use as medicine, use a chant to call on the help of a spirit or deity.

Plant crystals in the soil or grow your garden under the moon signs to give your plants a boost.

When harvesting from plants, thank the plants for their sacrifice. Leave modest presents for the plants.

When washing clothes, add a few drops of essential oil and a few handfuls of salt to the water (or for use on the floor, the bathroom, or the windows).

Bring good fortune into your house by placing lucky bags, witch’s ladders, or other symbols about your home.

Stuff your pillow with dried rosemary to fight off nightmares and provide you peaceful sleep.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://lunamoon09.forumotion.com

Habits and Practices of a Kitchen Witch~
Page 1 of 1